“Thanks” to COVID-19, weddings will probably be reinvented, but while we get back to whatever normal we get, please continue your reading as though your life has not been affected by the pandemic. Hard, but not impossible, I say. Once we find out how and when we can resume weddings with a larger number of people, I will update this page too to reflect that.
Looking for ways to spice up a hen do party? Or maybe the wedding itself? Well, we have a list of questions you can ask the mr and mrs, the bride, the groom, or the happy couple, depending on what the situation is. This is bound to reveal some pretty interesting facts about the future mr and mrs.
But first things first, there’s a few things you need to take into consideration:
Mr and Mrs Hen Do Questions
- You need to ask the future groom to answer before the hen do, so you have material for the party. Also, you’ll know if the bride is completely honest or not, haha. You can have his answers in writing, or you can have record his answers using someone’s phone camera, and that might even be more interesting.
- Mind the audience. It won’t be as funny if you have her future mother in law present as if it’s just you girls. Moms have a tendency to protect their sons, so whatever you say that may attack her son’s reputation will not be well received. And no one needs that kind of drama at their party, right? Also you’d want to check out the rude mr and mrs questions section below, just to make sure you avoid any misunderstandings.
- The more personal the questions are, the more effective the game you’re playing. We all love to be special, so don’t be afraid to add your own set of questions, as you should know the bride better than most people.
- The fun in a game is when it is actually a game. That means wrong answers are penalised. You can do that with shots, dares or items that need to be worn for every wrong answer. You are the judge, act like it!
Mr and Mrs Wedding Party Questions
Mr and Mrs questions are asked at the actual wedding in US and other countries, so that all guests get a good laugh and understanding of the bride and groom. In the end, it’s the people they invited to one of the most important events of their lives, so why not.
Since this is a game both the mr and mrs will be playing at the same time, the game will change a bit. There’s a few things you need to keep in mind:
- well, it’s obvious, but we feel like we should include it. Please mind the audience. No sex questions, no uncomfortable details about their lives and no information that is be kept among friends.
- you will need some props for the he/she questions, either paddles, two for each (Mr & Mrs), or their shoes. When they answer, they can choose the bride’s shoe or the groom’s shoe.
Mr and Mrs Questions
Mr & Mrs Questions for the hen do party.
- How did you two meet?
- Who asked for the first date?
- What was your first impression of him?
- What was his first impression of you?
- Who said I love you first?
- What is the first film you saw together?
- What is his/her favourite film?
- What is their favourite author?
- What is their favourite book?
- What is their favourite actress/actor?
- What is their guilty pleasure?
- What’s their favourite food?
- What would they take on a desert island?
- What is their favourite thing about your body?
- What is their favourite thing about their body?
- What would be their last meal?
- What celebrity couple are you most like?
- What was their first pet called?
- What’s his/her favourite thing for you to wear?
- What is their favourite desert?
- What is their favourite ice cream flavour?
- What was your first argument about?
- What are you most likely to argue about?
- What is their dream car?
- What was their first impression of your parents?
- What are they most proud of?
- What’s their power colour?
- What’s their favourite song?
- What was the best gift they ever gave you?
- What was the best gift you ever gave them?
- How many children do they want?
Mr and Mrs Questions For the Wedding
- Who asked for the first date/made the first move?
- Who said I love you first?
- Who is most likely to deal with a spider?
- Who has the most exes?
- Who cooks better?
- Who is a better kisser?
- Who is NOT a morning person?
- Who would regularly win at board games?
- Who’s better at saving?
- Who’s better at tidying?
- Who has a better voice?
- Who’s the better dancer?
- Who’s better at decorating?
- Who gets angry the most?
- Who’s better at keeping secrets?
- Who is most stubborn?
…read more mr and mrs paddle questions.
Mr & Mrs Questions – Rude
- Who will be the most hungover after the wedding?
- What is their favourite sex position?
- Who gets horny the most?
- What is the strangest place you had sex?
- What is the costume they would like to see you in for your next sexy adventure?
- What celebrity they would be allowed to have a free ticket with – had they had a chance to meet him/her?
- Bum or boob?
- Vanilla or chocolate?
…read more rude mr and mrs questions.